Monday, October 5, 2015

Under Construction Teaser

“So, what are we going to do?” Bella asked, her eyes sparkling.

“Today, we’ll start with breakfast in bed,” Garrett smiled. “Then, some relaxation in the hot tub. Naked relaxation.”

“I like where this is going,” she breathed, sipping her coffee.

“An erotic massage,” Edward offered, sitting down next to her, running his hand up her bare leg. She shuddered, looking at him hungrily. “Then, we’ll go out to dinner tonight at Pink Door.”

“And have dessert here,” Garrett growled, his finger tracing her collarbone before moving down the front of her shirt, to her cleavage “It’s been too long since I’ve had your special brand of sweetness.”

“I hope you are willing to share,” Edward pouted.

“Now, now. There’s more than enough of my sweetness to go around,” Bella giggled, digging into her scrambled eggs. “Because, the way you devour me, leaves me yearning for more. Both of you.”

“I’m going to check on the hot tub, pretty girl,” Garrett snarled lowly. “I may have to enjoy my dessert before my meal.” He leaned over, suckling on her neck and sliding his fingers underneath her shirt, cupping her pert breasts. She moaned, her hands tangling into his hair. He pulled away, nibbling on her earlobe. “Enjoy your breakfast, Bella.” He got up gracefully, striding out of the doorway to prepare the hot tub.

“I don’t know how I’m able to function around you two,” Bella said breathlessly. “You can make me laugh, forget my problems and then nearly combust with the heat … Fuck.”

“That’ll happen later, love,” Edward said, picking up the fork and feeding Bella more of her breakfast. 


No comments:

Post a Comment