Sunday, November 1, 2015

Under Construction Update

Under Construction Chapter Nine Update on FicPad

Under Construction Chapter Nine Update on AO3

Under Construction Chapter Nine on FFn

Under Construction Chapter Nine Update on TWCS

The next day, they celebrated Thanksgiving. Bella made way too much food for just the three of them, but she wanted to make sure that her wonderful boyfriends had plenty to take home when they left on Monday. However, Bella was concerned about Garrett. He was not his usual chipper self all day. She was working on putting the food away while he was doing dishes. Edward was in the basement, searching for all of her Christmas decorations. “Garrett, are you mad at me?” Bella asked, her brows furrowed.

“What? No!” he said, putting a plate into the dishwasher.

“Bullshit,” Bella said, crossing her arms. “Talk to me, Garrett. What’s wrong?”

“I’m jealous,” he grumped. “I know that you and Edward have a stronger friendship than the two of us, but I was jealous as I watched him with you. When he moved, you moved. It was like magnets.”
Bella pulled Garrett away from the sink and handed him a towel. Hopping up on the counter – since he was a freaking giant – she took his face in her hands. “You have no reason to be jealous, Garrett Keyes. I care about you and Edward in the same way. You both just have different personalities and meet my needs in different ways. When I make love to you tonight, I’m certain that Edward will be just as jealous. When I’m with him, I’m with him. When I’m with you, I’m with you. When the three of us are together, it’s nothing short of magical. It’s amazing and I don’t ever want to lose that.”

“But …” Garrett trailed off.

“No, buts!” Bella glowered, pulling him closer to her and pressing her lips to his. He moaned, his hands tangling into her hair. He slid his tongue between her lips and pulled her ever closer to his body. Edward’s kisses were soft, gentle and sweet. Garrett, on the other hand, possessed her. His lips were still soft, but his kisses claimed her and lit a fire deep within her belly.


“Bella, are you sure you have five containers of Christmas décor? Whoa!” Edward laughed, putting down the two bins he’d fond. “Starting the party without me?”








No comments:

Post a Comment